Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back in the swing of things!

Hello all!

It has been faaaar too long since my last update! I have been photographing like crazy for the past year, but I also picked up being a youth pastor and have gone back to school for my Masters Degree, leaving me not as much time to keep this blog updated!

Anyway, I wanted to show you all what I've been working on over these past few months...MY NEW OFFICIAL WEBSITE! You can get there by going to BrandonBathauerPhotography.com

Please feel free to visit and dig into the hundreds of photographs I have up, ranging from photojournalism to portraits to gallery to weddings! I did my best to present a general collection of what I've done, and I'll be regularly adding in new photos to the lineup, so keep checking it out!

I'll be talking to you all soon!

Peace and God bless,
-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment