Saturday, October 30, 2010

For all the viewers out there!

Hey guys!

I hope life is rocking for all of you guys!

It has been forever since my last post, and I'm realizing I should explain why! See, over the past few months I have been constructing my website. It has taken quite awhile (feels like FOREVER) as I've been trying to figure out the best way to create a website that will showcase all of my different forms of photography (weddings, portraits, photojournalism, location work, and my travel/gallery art photography). By the new year, this site will be up and running!

Until then, I've been hoping to keep this blog more as a portfolio of my work than an "up-to-date" showcase of my recent jobs. As soon as my website is up, I'll be posting on here on a regular basis (as much as I can keep up with!) my most recent work.

In case anyone is interested (just so you don't think I am lazy, haha), my most recent work, as of the last 2 months has consisted of:

-Photographing for Habitat 4 Humanity in the San Gabriel region.
-Continuing my location photography for the film and television industry all around Los Angeles
-Engagements and Portraits for a few great people (you'll see the photos floating around facebook)
-A couple weddings
-Photojournalism work for a nationwide Christian organization

It has all been crazy fun! Ok, I am going to get back to work on the website and I'll keep you all updated!

Peace and Blessings!
-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment