Monday, April 13, 2009

20 Random Photos...my first post!



Hey guys! I've been getting a lot of requests for a place to see my photos. I figured I'd start with a blog, posting my most recent shoots/some throwbacks to past trips, portrait sessions, weddings, themed landscapes, etc./and whatever random collection of photos I feel like I ought to share. I'll try to keep up posting, at least once or twice a month, so if you like the look of these and would like a little extra something to look at while surfing the web, feel free to subscribe (just an e-mail alert that tells you I've put up something new).

This first post is just a jumble of photos I randomly put together over the past few hours. It'll hopefully show you the broad scope of genres I enjoy focusi
ng on (no pun intended!). You'll see some landscapes, a few shots from weddings I've done, portrait/engagement photos, a shot or two from my recent photographic/mission trip to Belize, and a few location shots I've taken for the LA-based movie/TV production company I photograph for. So without further ado, here we go!







An oldie, but a goodie.
Prague, Czech Republic

From my Most Recent, Awesome Wedding...nice top hat!:
Crestline, CA


Hermosa Beach, CA

A recent portrait shoot, thanks James!:
Azusa, California


Pennsylvania in October...highly recommend it!
Bradford, Pennsylvania


Engagement Photos of Some Gorgeous People.
Laguna, CA

Personality Shot!:
Alta Loma, California


Perfect Timing for a reflection
Newport Beach, CA

An HDR of the LA skyline at night. Oh California, even the cities are beautiful (especially 20 stories above the traffic).
Los Angeles, CA

Bradford, Pennsylvania

"The Alley"
Prague, Czech Republic


Is it just me, or is this photo just refreshing?
South Water Caye, Caribbean Sea


A Gorgeous Wedding in Pasadena.
Pasadena, CA

A Swanky Club in the Heart of Downtown LA. Nice touch on the tiger striped carpet...
Los Angeles, CA

A Belizean boy on the playground of his run-down, jungle-encircled school. This guy was too young to take part in my photography classes. What a trip that was.(Full post soon to come!)
Cayo District, Belize

I hope you guys enjoyed my post! Let me know what you all think, feel free to comment on individual photos, the post in general, etc. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think. And keep an eye out for more posts...there's ALOT more where this came from! Thanks!
-Brandon Bathauer

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Brandon. Photography is such an amazing, gratifying art, isn't it? Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, nice blog, great pics dude! Nice to see my family on here too...

    ReplyDelete